Percent Environment Uptime
Cost-Effective Data Center Solutions
SMS Datacenter can manage, monitor, and support the IT infrastructure that is housed in our data center.
Experience improved operational uptime and tougher security for your hosted systems. Our team can proactively manage your data center environment 24x7x365. This allows our professionals to respond before an issue affects your business operations.
Above all, using data center managed services is an excellent strategy for reducing costs. Outsourcing to SMS Datacenter makes it easier to budget IT costs due to our predictable month-to-month fee.
Data Center Managed Services Available
IT Staffing, Systems Integration, Virtual CIO, Network Architecting, IT Consulting, Hardware Setup & Deployment, Project Management,
Subject Matter Experts
Possibilities of Using Our Data Center Managed Services
- Focus your internal IT on the business
- Increase productivity due to more efficient technology services
- Access a skilled and experienced data center team
- Increase security for your hosted systems
- Scale resources on demand
Solve IT Pain Points With Our Data Center Managed Services
- Lower and control IT support costs
- Reduce downtime
- Avoid wasted IT admin travel time
- Prevent data loss and theft
- Stay productive in case of a disaster
- Worry less with our NOC supporting your systems 24x7x365
What is the difference between SMS and other Data Center Managed Service Providers?
- SMS’s highly skilled staff of professionals can architect solutions that meet business requirements
- SMS leverages over 650 employees with expertise in various technical verticals
- Our engineers handle a variety of scenarios, from setting up a new user to critical applications being down and getting them back online
- Our Data Center Managed Services are designed to enhance customer performance by allowing management to focus on core business objectives
- SMS’s goals with our customer flexible solutions are to drive productivity and cost savings
- Our NOC monitors network and systems 24x7x365, which requires at least three shifts of staff daily to react when issues are detected
- Our staff is available 24x7x365 to resolve our customers’ problems from start to finish
- SMS manages and supports systems in our highly-rated Tier III+ datacenters, one of which is located in the same building as our Orange County corporate office
Hour Staff Availability
Get in Touch